Land Surveying is a primary service line at Urban Engineers, Inc. We maintain an in-house staff of Registered Land Surveyors (RLS) and survey crews with both GPS and Total Station technology. We have been surveying the metro Atlanta region for nearly 50 years, and maintain an electronic database of over 10,000 surveys. We work closely with local, regional, and national title companies, leading real estate attorneys, and lending institutions.
Site Master Planning
- ALTA boundary surveys
- Raw-land property surveys
- GPS location surveys in support of environmental engineering and monitoring
- Topographic mapping
- Subdivision maps
- Zoning plans
- Flood plain location and verification
- Construction staking
- Condominium plats
- As-built and foundation surveys
Development projects and land sale transactions are dependent upon coordinated, timely, and accurate surveys. Key benefits that our clients receive include:
- Our in-house staff of RLS’s and survey crews enables us to maintain complete control over quality and scheduling.
- Our knowledge of local regulations and specific lending institution requirements enables us to deliver appropriate information and reports based on the parties involved. Our extensive database of over 10,000 historical surveys provides our clients with historical information unattainable anywhere else in Atlanta. Accuracy, including title package review and interpretations for real estate attorneys and lending institutions. Stability, based on our legacy, and commitment to in-house expertise, technology, and service excellence.
**Please note that we focus on commercial and larger-scale residential projects, we typically do not do surveys for single-family homes.